The South Asia Management & Association (SAMA) is a partnership of South Asia Management Associations in the Asian Region whose purpose is to share and actively leverage resources to enhance the achievement of their respective missions. We promote, facilitate and support the development of professional in following :-
- Agricultural, Plant, Forestry and Environmental Sciences;
- Animal, Veterinary & Fishery Sciences;
- Arts including Educational Sciences;
- Biological Sciences;
- Engineering, Mathematics, Computer, Communication and Information Technology Sciences;
- Management, Commerce, Law and Journalism;
- Medical Sciences including AYUSH and Pharmacy;
- Physical, Chemical and Material Sciences. in the Asia Pacific Region.
The expected current members of SAMA include Australia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Taiwan. The activities of SAMA are aimed to establishing and maintaining active links between Multidisciplinary Association’s, providing a platform or facilitating the widest range of initiatives and networking across region and beyond. It facilitates sharing of resources, knowledge and regional information in support of today’s interconnected management world and the demand for ready access to up-to-date management information, thinking and views. It organizes and conducts specific multidisciplinary conferences, programs, supported by the Govt. With its presence.